Copies of Stephen’s sermons are available at church each Sunday and are emailed out to parishioners in the weekly email.
VICAR’S SUGGESTED READING
‘The Book of Books’ The Radical Impact of the King James Bible 1611-2011 by Melvyn Bragg
‘A Course in Miracles’ The ‘Foundation for Inner Peace’ produces this in both book and electronic forms which can be purchased from most online book websites or from the ‘Foundation for Inner Peace’ itself. The course can also be accessed through the following websites:
- ‘A Course in Miracles’ Foundation for Inner Peace website: acim.org
- ‘A Course in Miracles – Free, Searchable, Urtext Version’ website: courseinmiracles.com
- ‘A Course in Miracles Made Easy: Mastering the Journey from Fear to Love‘ by Alan Cohen
- ‘A Return to Love’, Reflections on the Principles of A Course in Miracles by Marianne Williamson
- ‘Ageless Body, Timeless Mind’ by Deepack Chopra
- ‘Buddha’ A Stroy of Enlightenment by Deepak Chopra
- ‘Don’t Fix Me I’m Not Broken’ by Sally Patton
- ‘Love is Letting Go of Fear’ by Cerals G. Jampolsky, MD
- ‘Practicing The Power of Now’ by Eckhart Tolle.
- ‘Spiritual Disciplines Handbook’ Practices That Transfrom Us by Adele Ahlberg Colhoun
- ‘Stillness Speaks’ by Eckhart Tolle
- ‘Take Me To Truth’, Undoing the Ego by Nouk Sanchez & Tomas Vieira
- ‘The End of Death’ The deep teachings of A Course in Miracles by Nouk Sanchez
- ‘The Power of Now’ by Eckhart Tolle.
- ‘The Third Jesus’ How to Find Truth and Love in Today’s World by Deepak Chopra
- ‘The Voice of Knowledge’, A Toltec Wisdom Book. A practical Guide to Inner Peace by Don Miguel Ruiz.
- ‘Order of the Sacred Earth’ by Matthew Fox, Skylar Wilson & Jennifer Listug